Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tour de Fleurs 20K

How quickly a year has gone by since I ran this race in '07. I've intentionally had a very light race card since then, although it includes 2 marathons (Memphis, Disney) and 1 half (Hottest). I miss running 5Ks and 10Ks most weekends like I did back in '05 and '06 - I'll get back to them after I reach my marathon goal. I ran with Susan last Saturday, which came with the added benefit of a fully baked race report (start after the part about "constipation" though). What a deal!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I was a little jealous that Susan got to run with you. You strike me as the ideal running partner. Maybe someday you'll come back out this way, and I won't be injured.

Runner Susan said...

I'm sorry I spit so much during the 20k. I don't remember if I did during the half or not, but it's gross and I'll try and behave during the half in November.

I'm blaming allergy season.

DawnB said...

congrats on a nice 20k run you and Susan did great.

Black Knight said...

Well done! Congrats.