OK, since it's the festive season, who am I to say no, know what I mean Bex, Jack, I Am Susan, and GandaMan?
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Crown or Captain Morgan (tie)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? No wrapping. All Santa's stuff fits in the stockings, usually overflowing though.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights inside. White and red outside. If I could find Burnt Orange lights, they'd be up everywhere. Yo Santa, ru listening?
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Huh? Do they sell that at Target?
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend, but this year we (ok, I) kind of let it get away from me. We've got a lot up, but nowhere close to what we normally do.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dare I say ... the spousal unit?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Our silver glitter Christmas tree. It made a comeback a few years ago and I should've got one. Now I don't see them anymore again.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Beats me. I really can't remember!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Gasp! Never! Until we got married and I inherited 150 close relatives who all open presents on Christmas eve. We still do our own family presents on Christmas morning, the way it SHOULD BE! :)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Mostly with angels (for the girls in my family), Santas, clowns, and snowmen.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Dread it. Snow means ice here in Dallas.
12. Can you ice skate? I'm sure I can, but I've NEVER tried it. Can you believe that?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Everything from S. (can you tell I'm in the doghouse and trying to work my way out before Christmas ...)
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family. Well, religion too. OK, this question is tougher that it appears. Religion is a personal thing. Family is a family thing. And that's just it.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Anything that ends in "cake" or "pie"
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Staying out of trouble due to Question 1. See also response to Question 13.
17. What tops your tree? A gigantic star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving, to little kids and big kids alike.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells Boogie by the Jingle Dogs
20. Candy canes? Pass
21. Favorite Christmas movie? A Charlie Brown Christmas
22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies, milk, and a reminder about my impossible BQ time. Yo Santa, you still listening?