Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm Not Doing Anything After Midnight On July 20th Anyway

So I signed up for El Scorcho, organized by ultra-monster Gandaman. No ultras for me though, I'll be doing the 25K. I can think of a few things I'd rather be doing from midnight to 2:30-ish AM, but you only live once, ya know? That's me, living on the edge, a real risk-taker.

Note to self - get off your a$$ and get moving with the low heart rate training already!

In less traumatic news, I'm on T-shirt Thursday. Thanks Kara!

3 comments:

Runner Susan said...

ha. that sounds like fun. should i sign up?

kara said...

Over 15 miles - that would be a long run for me ; )
Good Luck

Sunshine said...

Hi.. I had not looked carefully at your Bling site. It is really interesting/cool.
But we need to have a conference here about whether we can send out all the information you want to have all in one place and so accessible.

Please, give us a couple of days to discuss.
Thanks and good luck.