No new running news to report as I'm still on my December running sabbatical. But I did get hit by Anne with this:
Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.
So here goes:
1. I'm surrounded by S-women and I LOVE IT!! Wife and best friend Sandy, my girls Samantha (9), Stephanie (9) and Sydney (4), my first Dalmatian Shari (13), and ok, my odd ball second Dalmatian Crazy Daisy (11). Lots of hormones flying around back at the ranch, baby!
2. I'm not a native Texan but I went to school at Texas (where I met Sandy) and I'm a BIG Texas Longhorns fan. I don't hate Aggies anymore and Sooners don't bug me either. I must be mellowing out.
3. I discarded my lead foot after switching from a convertible to my Volvo, which happened about the same time we started our family. Man, am I mellowing out?
4. Up until about 4 years ago, I never touched the stuff. Now I could eat sushi everyday.
5. While out running one day, I ran into Neon Deion Sanders coming the other way. Immediately felt inadequate w/o my blue velour tracksuit and massive gold medallion. He flashed a big smile (dude's got really white teeth) and we exhanged "hi's". My biggest regret is not turning around, kicking in the after-burners, and showing him what real closing speed is! Deion - you got off easy that day!